WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
The present Sale Conditions apply to the KOMBAT on-line sale of products through its web page www.kombatpadel.com
The client can cancel their order, without having to present a reason, within 14 calendar days, starting on the day they have received the product.
KOMBAT assumes no liability concerning the ownership of the returned product until it has arrived at the address below:
C/ Morse 57,
28906 - Code
EFFECTS OF THE CANCELLATION
KOMBAT shall exclusively refund the product price, NOT the regular shipment fees deriving from the return, no later than 14 days after the day it receives a communication where the reason for the cancellation is clearly stated. KOMBAT shall use the same means of payment used for the initial transaction, unless it is expressly decided otherwise. In any case, the client shall pay the fees and transport costs that may result from the cancellation. KOMBAT may retain the refund up to the moment the product is returned.
1. The client shall support the direct costs of the return of such products, and shall be responsible for the decrease of the value of the returned goods due to their handling. The product should not have been used and should be returned in the same original package it was first received, as well as with the original tags and stickers. Products that have been modified or that lack seals should not be returned. Thus, it is expected that:
a. The product is new, without any sign of use, with the original seals and tags (box, blister, plastics, accessories, etc.). The product should arrive in perfect conditions. In the case a racket is returned, its box should be protected, since it is considered part of the product, and cannot be used as the shipment box.
b. The product has not been handled. For example, in the case of the rackets, that a protection or an overgrip has not been applied, or in the case of clothes, that they have not been modified in terms of sewing, and it is expected that they come with the tags, etc.
2. The client should keep the purchase receipt and send a copy along with the returned product.
3. The expenses related to the return of the product should be paid by the client. No material lacking any type of payment shall be accepted.
4. Even so, the shipment expenses, whatever the case, shall not be reimbursed by Kombat Padel.
5. Once the good is received in our warehouses, and it is verified that the article complies with the cancellation requirements, we shall return the value paid in the same way it has been previously carried out.
The clients belonging to the European Union (except the United Kingdom), shall have a two-year post-sale warranty starting on the date of issuing of the product sale invoice for the repair or replacement of the products bought at Kombat in case they are faulty or different from what was advertised. The client can ask for the refund or the decrease of the product price in case repairing is not possible or the replacement of the product shall take longer than the reasonable time, or if it brings inconvenience to the client. During the first six months, it is presumable that the defect the product may present derives from manufacture, unless it is otherwise proven, and the customer must prove that the defect is as so after the sixth months and before the two-year warranty is finished.
All products marketed by KOMBAT are tested for quality control at the plant, and the warranty does not cover the wear caused by the habitual use of the articles nor the bad use of them. If the racket has any blow to its structure (framework, frame, core, etc.), the warranty is lost, regardless of any other damage it may present. Even so, the warranty does not cover products that have been modified or handled by the client or third parties.
How to apply for the warranty?
1. You inform KOMBAT about the problem, duly explaining it, along with a copy of the invoice. Attach images of the product and send it with its package and the required documentation to:
C/ Morse 57,
28906 - Code
2. Once the product has been received, it is analysed by our technical service and one of the following procedures is carried out:
a. Exchanging the faulty good for a new one. In this case, the product is returned to the client, but exchanging it for a different one is impossible, unless there not any equal in stock or at KOMBAT's own discretion.
b. The technical service repairs the product and returns it to the client.
c. The technical service issues an expert report in which it determines that the product does not present a manufacturing fault. In this case, the original product is returned to the client.
3. The shipment and return expenses, in any case, should be supported by the client.
This return policy is only valid to purchases undertaken through www.kombatpadel.com